Wednesday 6 July 2016

Launch of RaW Daily Podcast Show

An interview with the Producer of the show, RaW Daily Show.

What is RaW Daily Show all about?
The Life of an Entrepreneur is really a life changing journey with tonnes of hiccups in pursuing your dreams following this path. The experiences was what gave birth to my podcast show - RaW daily show.
Why the title RaW?
I chose RaW because that's what it is. Pure content borne out of my daily experience in trying to build my business - the challenges, the results achieved and the lessons learnt in the process. All this will be available to you as I share from my heart, using my best working tool - my phone and Spreaker studio app which is helping me make this a reality.
So follow my activity via these channels:

So feel free to check me out on these socials, share and comment if my content holds any real value for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment