Sunday 22 May 2016

Who is the FACE Behind LeveragePro?

My name is Chukwuka Obeleagu, from a family of five boys in Anambra State, Nigeria. At a young age I had ambitions of being an astronaut and an aeronautical engineer but none of them came to life because life has a different plan for me. I am by profession, a Microbiologist/Brewer, also an ex-banker and currently a network marketing professional, a philanthropist, a leader and entrepreneur.

My Hobbies are Basketball, Movies, Coaching, Travelling, Networking.




In this New Economy & Information Age, my goal is to teach you how to leverage systems and opportunities to create wealth & achieve financial freedom, educate you on how to stay healthy and live a fulfilling life.

2 comments:

  1. good bro, i think i knew you from somewhere, will like to get educative information from you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I appreciate. I will do my best to provide educative content. Also feel free to give your feedback, to enable me know how I can make you satisfied with my content.

      Delete